I knew it was coming. I signed up in January. I got notification the first week of June that it was going to happen in August. And then August came and I was totally unprepared.
I wanted to be witty. I wanted to be engaging and informative. I wanted to be on the top of my game. I wanted to go for the GOLD!
But instead–this is what you get today as I am featured on SITS Girls—-unprepared and scratching my head about what to write about for my special day. SITS Girls is an awesome blog —– a group of 40,000 women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments & learning about blogging. I have found many new blogs and friends through this blog and there are so many great and helpful things that can be discovered here.
I wanted to do the day justice. I wanted to have the best post I have ever had. When I signed up I had to submit 3 of my posts that they would link to that I thought were my best. I don’t even remember which ones I gave them but I am sure I have written better ones since then! One can only hope!
If you are popping over today THANK YOU! If you are one of my regular readers THANK YOU! I hope you browse around and find something that you like. Since I have not come up with any fabulous witty and provocative post today I will just share 5 things that you need to know about me.
- I have some of the best followers and friends in the entire world. I really do.
- I have a teapot obsession—check out my Teapot Tuesday posts at the tab at the top of the page. You will see what I mean.
- I have been doing Comments for a Cause for 17 months—it is THE best thing that I could ever have done with my blog. See this post to read what the “cause” is for August.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and have compassion out the wazoo which sometimes can consume me if I am not careful.
- I am happily married (30 years last month) and have two mature, intelligent, handsome, brilliant, stunning.fabulous adult sons whom I love and miss very much.
So welcome to my blog—hope you come along for the ride. There is always room and, of course, please comment!!!! I love to read what you are thinking!