16. Something you always think “what if” about….What if I had never gone to that Bible study in Park Hall my freshman year at ONU and not seen the handsome man who would later become my husband? Would I have met him otherwise ? What if I had never “positioned” myself to be in the same places as him? I would not say I stalked him but I was “strategic”. THE best thing in my life absolutely. (Other than my Christianity, obviously!).
17. Something that I am proud of: This is an easy one. The best thing I have ever done is be a mom and the evidence of my success at that –though it was not totally because of only ME in that—is in our boys. Hands down the best thing I have ever been a part of. No doubt about that. I was happiest in that role and still take a lot of pride in seeing the young men that they are.
18. A problem that I have had: Not believing in myself enough and in my own capabilities.
19. Five items I lust after:
- Becoming a published author
- The original John Wesley teapot
- Laundry that folds itself and puts itself away
- Perfect hair every single day with minimal effort
- My husband -though I doubt he would like to be considered an “item”
20. Your fears: Hubby dying before me, really deep water and snakes (if they surprise me—okay if I know that they are there!)
Come back next week for the next 5!!!