Can you believe that I have collected more Chrisisms to post??? It has been awhile since I posted Chrisisms–Part 4 so I thought it was time to post a few more. As always, enjoy!
1. If you are going to join the circus you want to be at the front of the parade.
2. This train is dysfunction junction.
3. When talking about being married 30 years Chris quipped “if we had committed murder we would be getting out about now.”
4. A waitress asked us if we were done with our meal or still picking. Chris immediately answered that we were now grinning.
5. Geezerland Zoo must be opening up!
6. It isn’t easy being a prophet—-I keep seeing bones in the desert.
7. I ain’t digging those Duggars.
8. I think I have Prairie Madness. (I am pretty sure I have it, too.)
9. You know that you are getting old when the stuff you grew up with is now called retro.
10. When watching a really low budget movie Chris stated “this must have been done with one MasterCard”.
There you have it—the latest and greatest. I can’t make this stuff up. Obviously my husband can.