A short list of a few things that I have learned in 2012…..what did YOU learn?
1. It is always better to have a plan for what happens when you can no longer take care of yourself and your home. Chris and I WILL have a plan.
2. The IRS moves slowly in some cases and it is best to have an advocate working along with you especially in estate dealings.
3. 50 is NOT the new 40. Nor is 52 the new 42…..
4. It is good to be flexible when traveling—especially at the holidays.
5. Our 4 legged friends really do have a place in our homes and hearts and can bring much comfort and joy.
6. Laughter really is the best medicine at times–when nothing else makes sense a good hearty laugh is a pretty good cure.
7. You can never spend too much time with your family and friends. Every minute counts.
8. Everyone just needs a shoulder to cry on at times. No matter how big and tough you are—sometimes a good cry is exactly what is needed.
9. No matter how wonderful the trip and the experience—there is nothing like coming home to my own bed.
10. Everyone has a story that deserves to be told.
11. Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu have changed my life.
12. Chrismisms are one of my most favorite things to highlight on my blog!