It’s Friday and that means it is blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Hilary lists 4 statements for the rest of us to fill in the blanks! It is fun and a great way to get to know more about folks so join up and hop over there to join the fun. If you want to leave your answers in the comments below I would love to read them!
This week’s statements:
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who ____
2. ____ is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would____until I___
4. I have always wanted to_____ but_____
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who didn’t have a Barbie doll growing up—at least the only girl!
2. Blueberry pomegranate is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would like writing a blog until I jumped in and just did it!
4. I have always wanted to be a grandma but it really isn’t up to me!!! :-)
I also wanted to update you all a bit on Tom Hedin who I blogged about here. Tom was in a horrible snowmobiling accident and suffered multiple debilitating injuries. A few of the bloggers who follow his wife, Nina’s blog over at The Adventures of Artsy Nina have been trying to raise awareness about their situation and get some prayer and financial support going. I promised that I would donate my Comments for a Cause for January and February to their Give Forward medical fund. For every comment on my blog I donate 50 cents to the cause. This month I am happy to say that with comments I will be making a donation of $176.50 for Tom’s medical bills. Thank you for all who have taken the time to comment. I will continue the Comments for a Cause for February for the Hedins.
Tom’s condition is improving steadily and he is pretty amazing with his determination and perserverance. He is doing physical therapy and is actually able to walk with the help of the therapists. It is amazing how the human spirit can rally and do amazing and incredible things. Nina and the kids have all been sick and it has been a challenge for them and for Tom who misses being with them, I am sure. There was a great article in a local paper about them and if you would like to read it please click here and it will open in a new window. Please continue to keep them all in your prayers as they continue on the recovery journey.