It’s Friday and that means I join Hilary from Feeling Beachie for her blog hop. It’s a great way to meet some other folks and see what they have to say. We just fill in the blanks and share our answers—easy peasy. Thanks to Hilary for doing this every week!!! This is the 147th one that she has done so hats off to Hilary for all the weeks for Friday Fun!
- ____ always makes me ____
- If one song represents how I feel right now it is ____________.
- In 2013 my biggest challenge was __________ and made me __________
- I feel ________ about making New Year’s resolutions:
- Mr. Diamond aka my husband always makes me laugh.
- If one song represents how I feel right now it is Baby It’s Cold Outside.
- In 2013 my biggest challenge was writing more consistently for my blog and made me a bit of a better writer. Maybe.
- I feel ambivalent about making New Year’s resolutions.
The miserable weather is remaining here in Iowa. I am not a fan but it does mean that I am hunkered down inside making more cards for Hospice as part of my commitment to make around 650 sympathy cards for them this year. It is a really good thing to do when the wind is howling and the temperature is dropping outside in the snow covered world. I am thrilled that I can do this as a volunteer for a great organization that I believe in. It is the perfect way for me to do something for them without tying myself down to a weekly commitment that I just can not honor at the moment. So…….while the winds howl and the snow piles up outside you can find me in my “office” with card supplies piled high around me. Oh and yes—-usually at least one helper ………